Sealah No-Sew, industrial strength, double sided adhesives are user friendly and perfect for home decor, home repair, crafts, and embellishment.
Features & Highlights
- This NO-SEW adhesive is double sided, pressure sensitive, transparent, and industrial strength. Just place the tape, peal the backer, and press (no ironing necessary).
- The bond is washer and dryer safe with with most fabrics. Always pre-wash fabrics and test the adhesive strength with each project as the items may have been treated with non-stick repellent chemicals.
- Depending on the fabric the bond cures in approximately 24-72 hours. It has built in forgiveness so that fabrics and trims can be repositioned until they are just right.
- Sealah tape can be used on a variety of fabrics, trims, wood, metal, glass, leather and plastic. It is great for window treatments, trim applications, home decorating, crafting, lamp shades, scout badges, appliqués, scrapbooking, and repairs of all sorts.
- Available in 30 Yard rolls, and 6 widths, this tape is the perfect addition to your DIY toolbox. Most of your gluing will now be done mess free and without burns.
|Brand:||Sealah No Sew Adhesive|
|Item Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.2 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 0.2 x 0.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Sealah No Sew Adhesive, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Sew And So by F & W Publishing
ean: 9781446306703, isbn: 1446306704,
Sewandso by F & W Publishing Sew Your Own Activewear Book- Make a Unique Sportswear Wardrobe from Four Basic Sewing Blocks. Choose from 13 different styles including yoga pants, crops top, running leggings, and more. Whether you're a runner, a cyclis...